The Pharmacy Student/Intern is responsible for performing supportive assistance within the pharmacy with the excitation of gaining experience and knowledge for the development on one’s skills as a pharmacist.
The Pharmacy Student/Intern reports to the Director of Pharmacy, or designee.
Under the supervision of the Director or designee, performs the following, but is not limited to:
• Assesses, organizes and coordinates workload with scheduled medication to maximize productivity.
• Repackages and labels medications for later use
• Completes automated dispensing machines medication/maintenance via the filling, loading/unloading, generating reports, removing expired medications, and any other assigned tasks.
• Stocks the pharmacy with required bottles, vials, and other necessities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Location will be assigned as needed.
Accepted to an accredited College of Pharmacy
Software Powered by iCIMS