Responsible for discovering insights from structured and unstructured data to help shape or meet specific business needs and goals. Must use data analytics to drive decision-making and lean on automation and machine learning as core components of this strategy.
The Data Scientist position (II, II and III) will be leading efforts on Data extraction, interpretation and analysis within the organization. There may be greater emphasis on predictive Analytics using Artificial intelligence and data modeling. Communication and interpersonal skills are key to successfully driving home results discovered to a larger community that may not have deep knowledge of Mathematics and statistics.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Extract and Interpret Data to strengthen or align with ARH’s overall business goals
• Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their goals and determine how data can be used to achieve those goals. Analyze data and share these insights with the right teams in the form of reports, dashboards, graphs, and charts.
• Work in tandem with data analysts, data engineers, business intelligence specialists, and data architects to create and maintain databases, analyze data, and communicate business insights. Identify the data analytics problems that offer the greatest opportunities to the organization.
• Cleaning, restructuring, and enriching raw data to make it analyzable.
• Using AI to identify trends in Data, predict results, and add value to business decisions and operations.
• Search for ways to get new data sources and assess their accuracy.
• Create custom data models and algorithms
• Coordinate with various technical/functional teams to implement models and monitor results
• Develop processes, techniques, and tools to analyze and monitor model performance while ensuring data accuracy
• Browse and analyze enterprise databases to simplify and improve product development, marketing techniques, and business processes
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Advanced Degree in Data Analytics preferred
Three or more years of experience as a Data Scientist reqired OR Ten plus years of experience in Data extraction, reporting, analysis and associated tools.
Minimum Work Experience
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
Data scientists play a key role in helping organizations make sound decisions. As such, they need “soft skills” in the following areas.