The Command Center Support Coordinator is responsible for providing support for the critical functional needs of the ARH Command Center.
The Command Center Support Coordinator duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Medical Terminology Course – Desirable
Minimum Work Experience
A minimum of 1 year of health care related experience in an acute care hospital setting/patient care setting
The performance expectations for fulfilling the responsibilities will include the following:
· Conduct oneself in a manner that consistently models the ARH mission, vision and values
To improve health and promote well-being of all people in Central Appalachia in partnership with our communities.
To provide an unparalleled experience as the most trusted home for healthcare.
Patient and family experience is our number one priority.
· Demonstrate teamwork, written and verbal communication and analytical skills
Basic computer literacy/data entry, typing, and technology skills
Exemplary interpersonal communication and telephone skills
Must be capable of performing work in a multitasking, fast paced environment and retain detailed information
Ability to adjust in a fast paced environment while maintaining a positive and calm attitude in all contacts
Critical thinking and problem solving skills
Ability to work independently and as a team member
· Strong attention to detail
· Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
· Ability to demonstrate accountability for own actions, openness to change and a learning attitude
· Ability to take initiative and be a self starter
· Ability to change and adapt to and respond quickly to changing priorities
· Ability to adapt to high volume and high stress area