The IT Operations Team Lead is accountable for daily planning, coordinating, and assisting in the facilitation of successful proper installation and maintenance of ARH voice, data and video equipment; associated software for installation and maintenance of networking components of the above; and all associated peripherals. Helps maintain, and manage regional projects, workflow, and aides in resolving huddle concerns dealing with patient care concerns.
The IT Operations Team Lead is to report to Director of IT Operations, and secondarily attending to the needs of local leadership. Giving account and reporting to location ARH hospital administrators, to keep active engagement concerning critical patient care support.
• Associates Degree in Computer Science and two years related experience, utilizing a real time communications system or Minimum of 4 years related IT experience.
Minimum Work Experience
• Minimum of two (2) years of technical or equivalent experience in a health care environment.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
• Must be able to communicate with users of all disciplines and across various levels within the organization.
• Must be able to handle multiple deadlines and project demands.
• Assures that the installation of computer and telephone equipment adheres to the vendor specification and codes, and meets the interior design layout.
• Coordinates the use, maintenance, and repair of the computer network equipment.
• Capable of troubleshooting network impairments and system failures. Moreover, capable of working and communicating with any IS staff as necessary to effectively troubleshoot IT hardware and software.
• Maintains and manages the appropriate schematics and records for that reporting location to assist in the planning of future expansion, moves and changes and in isolation problem situations.
• Will be the focal point for the reporting location in assisting with major IT projects.
• Will be available to other network coordinators for technical direction and coach them to resolution.
• Assists in maintaining inventory of installed and replacement equipment, its location and record of scheduled maintenance.
• Assist with traffic management of voice, data, and video through the assistance of the Network Analyst and management tools.
• Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement.
• Organize and schedule upgrades while minimizing downtime.
• Continue professional development by attending education programs designed for specialty areas.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.