Masters in Social Work, Masters in Counseling, Masters in Psychology
Minimum Work Experience
Experience in the area(s) of individual and/or group therapy, either through employment or Educational Practicum Experiences preferred.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Must be proficient in Windows, Word, and other basic computer skills.
- Must be detail oriented and thorough in order to ensure the complex
- Must be able to communicate well with a wide variety of contacts at all levels of the organization and with external organizations.
- Maintains strict confidentiality with regard to protected health information and provider information
- Must display a commitment to the Code of Ethics of their governing boards
- Must maintain licensure to practice clinical services through their state governing board. If licensure is not present at employment, the employee would be required to obtain a temporary permit to practice, if possible, and obtain full licensure within 6 months of employment. Regardless, licensure is required to provide clinical services to patients and families
- The primary therapist is responsible for maintaining the required CEUs and ongoing education to maintain their license