The OR Director ensures service development, personnel management and resource allocation and control to support and enhance patient care.
• BSN strongly preferred.
• MS desired (in administrative services preferred).
Minimum Work Experience
• Three years in an administrative management role preferred.
• At least 5 years of Perioperative Nursing experience required.
• Current state registration as an RN (or eligibility to do so).
• CNOR certification, preferred
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
• Knowledge of surgical services management, program development, and fiscal management skills and familiarity with regulatory and accrediting agency standards preferred.